for Registration at www.findmylocalaccountant.co.uk
By accessing, using or subscribing your business to this Web site or downloading materials from this Web site, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. We may modify the findmylocalaccountant.co.uk from time to time. When changes are made, we will make the revised version available on this webpage. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
- Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any services or goods supplied nor do we control or are held responsible for prices of such services, products and goods, availability, competency, suitability of venues, companies and suppliers listed on or linking to Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
- Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk holds no responsibility to the accuracy of any free or paid listings.
- Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk offers Free Basic Listings, for which there are no charges as well as paid listing options.
- Free Basic Listings will display only the business name and the address, but no web links or contact numbers. They will be displayed randomly in any order, but will be relevant to the assigned postcode. Other advertising may be displayed on the same page as the Free Basic Listing; Free listings will always be displayed beneath Paid Listings in any search results.
- When signing up for either a Free Basic Listing or a Paid Listing you are automatically subscribed to the Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk promotional material. Email details will remain completely confidential and will not be passed or sold on to a third party. You may be sent very occasional offers from other websites, but your email details will remain confidential. A company can opt out at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link in any email.
- Free Basic Listings are part of a free service. We reserve the right to limit the number of Free Basic Listings per company. If it is felt that a company is submitting numerous Free Basic Listings and this becomes an administrative burden, the company will be notified and the listings removed, including future sign ups. An opportunity may be offered to convert to paid listings which may be more suitable.
- For Paid listings, there are three main categories which are described below. Businesses entering into a paid agreement / Paid Listing with Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk, will have their business and contact details deployed under the appropriate category. Listings are valid for a set 12 month term.
Silver Package (Silver Listing)
- This enables a business to display their Business name, address, telephone number, e mail address, business place map, description of the business.
Gold Package (Gold Listing)
- This enables a business to display their Business name, address, telephone number, e mail address, website link, business place map, description of the business, directions to the business and enquiry form
- This is a facility that enables few businesses to display their business logo on our home page, which will act as a link directly to their own business website. Being displayed in our home page gives more visual appeal for those businesses.
Apart from these Listings / packages, we also offer a tailor made regional package for those businesses who want to be displayed in more than one location. The price of this package will be based on the popularity of the chosen locations and web traffic.
Once a business registers for a Paid Listing, we will place the business details in the appropriate category. A confirmation e mail with the log in details will be sent to the customer along with the invoice. It is the customer’s responsibility to settle the payment within 30 days. If we do not receive the payment within 30 days we will send the 2nd e mail to settle the payment. The 3rd e mail which is the last reminder will be sent after 60 days subsequent to the first registration date, and Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk reserves the right to remove the details of the business if the payment is not received by 90 days subsequent to the first registration date.
By signing up to any type of listing on Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk, the business customer must understand that Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk will send an automated email every 12 months to confirm address and email details. This email will contain a confirmation link and will be sent to the email address we have for their listing. Once confirmed, your Listing will be renewed for another 12 months from that date onwards and the invoice will be sent. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure any email contact details are kept up to date. If a business listing's details cannot be confirmed within 30 days of receiving an automated confirmation email, then that listing will be removed from our public database.
If we have no contact from this listing within 60 days, then it will be automatically deleted from our system. If a new listing is required after this time, then the customer will be considered as a new customer and charges will apply for any paid listings.
Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk will ensure Paid Listings are more eye catching than Free Basic Listings, and will give access to any extra functionality that is available
If for any reason a business no longer wishes to subscribe to the Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk Directory, no part or full refund of any subscription fees will be given.
Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk reserves the right to remove any business listing, either Free or Paid from the database at any time. Examples include business no longer trading, complaints regarding obscene or illegal business practices. No part or full refund of any subscription fees will be given, except with management discretion.
The reviews of businesses and service providers published on Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk are provided by members of the public and do not represent the views or opinion of Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk or its owners.
To add a review, a reviewer must confirm their email address by activating an email link. This email address will remain confidential and will not be used for marketing purposes.
Reviews are moderated and any perceived abuse or profanity will be deleted and will not go live. Reviews may be edited if it is felt that it was a genuine review, but if a particular sentence is a bit strongly worded., the strongly worded sentence would be removed, but no additional comments would be added.
Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk reserves the full right to moderate and deny publishing any review that is deemed as abusive, plagiarised or any other reason that cannot be treated as a genuine review.
If there is an issue with any particular comments then contact us and state the business name concerned and outline the issue. Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk is not a legal body and will act in what it believes to be the correct manner, unless ordered to do otherwise by an official legal representative.
Businesses will have the right to reply to any reviews left for their business listing.
We will not remove negative reviews simply because a business asks us to. If it is deemed to be a fair review by our customer services staff, then the comments will stand. In this case, simply leave a right to reply to explain the situation.
If a business demands that their listing is removed in order to remove any negative reviews, then that listing will be deleted completely, meaning any third party links to it or search engine indexing will be lost. If the listing is a paid listing then there will be no refund due. If afterwards the business decides to be listed again for a Paid listing, then that will be subject to the normal terms and conditions of a new business listing.
Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk assumes no responsibility for, or is otherwise legally responsible for remarks posted upon this Web site by third parties, even if those remarks are defamatory. Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk will take all reasonable measures to ensure only appropriate opinions are published by, but will not partially edit or censor opinions. Opinions deemed inappropriate will be deleted. The final decision as to what is deemed appropriate and shall be allowed to be published on the website will lie with Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.