Terms and Conditions of www.findmylocalaccountant.co.uk
01. Definitions and Interpretations
- A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, scrapes, or in any way uses findmylocalaccountant.co.uk. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk. The terms "we", "us", "our", and" findmylocalaccountant.co.uk" refer to findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
- "Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
- "findmylocalaccountant.co.uk content" means content that we create and make available on findmylocalaccountant.co.uk. "third party content" means content that is made available on findmylocalaccountant.co.uk by parties other than findmylocalaccountant.co.uk or its users, such as data providers who license data to findmylocalaccountant.co.uk for use on findmylocalaccountant.co.uk. "Site content" means all of the content that is made available on findmylocalaccountant.co.uk, including content created by users, third party content, and findmylocalaccountant.co.uk content.
02. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may modify the findmylocalaccountant.co.uk from time to time. When changes are made, we will make the revised version available on this webpage. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
03. Use of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk
We grant you permission to use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions.
04. Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to,
- Use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or
advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
- Use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- Use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly allowed in writing by findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
- Use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk in a manner that may create a conflict of interest;
- Use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate natural search results;
- Use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- Use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- Use the findmylocalaccountant.co.uk in violation of the Terms and Conditions or any applicable law;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit findmylocalaccountant.co.uk or findmylocalaccountant.co.uk content (other than your content), except as expressly authorized by findmylocalaccountant.co.uk
- Reverse engineer any portion of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk, except as may be permitted under the law.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on findmylocalaccountant.co.uk or on any materials printed or copied off of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index findmylocalaccountant.co.uk or any findmylocalaccountant.co.uk content without permission from findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
- Reformat or frame any portion of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to findmylocalaccountant.co.uk, computer systems or networks connected to findmylocalaccountant.co.uk through hacking, password mining or any other means; use findmylocalaccountant.co.uk or any findmylocalaccountant.co.uk content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
05. Use of Content
We may remove or reinstate user content from time to time at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your content.
06. Site Availability
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue findmylocalaccountant.co.uk at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
07. Unauthorized Access
We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
We are under no obligation to monitor findmylocalaccountant.co.uk or findmylocalaccountant.co.uk content. However, we reserve the right to investigate possible violations of the Terms and Conditions, block users from findmylocalaccountant.co.uk, and refer matters to law enforcement authorities for further investigation.
You may terminate the Terms and Conditions at any time by discontinuing your use of any and all parts of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
10. Third Parties
- Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk may include links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk makes no representations about Web sites accessed through Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk.
- Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk do not endorse any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon. Links do not imply that Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk is affiliated with or associated with such linked Web sites, their owners or operators or any related companies
We own the findmylocalaccountant.co.uk content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code and all other elements and components of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk excluding user content and third party content. warranties,
- Individual visitors of this Web site are permitted to download or print material published on this Web site solely for their personal and non-commercial use, provided that they do not modify the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the terms and conditions contained herein. Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret laws.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Web site are claimed by Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk and no trademark license, either express or implied, is granted by Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk. You do not have any right to use any Trademark or Service Mark displayed on this Web site except without the prior written permission of Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk. In the event of unauthorized use or misuse of its Trademarks Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk will pursue its legal remedies.
- Any communication or material provided to Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk other than your personal information by electronic mail is the exclusive property of Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk and is considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Such communication may include without limitation questions, comments, suggestions and ideas. Findmylocalaccountant.co.uk shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without restriction or compensation.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions by email, regular mail or postings on findmylocalaccountant.co.uk
- The Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of findmylocalaccountant.co.uk, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or
provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms and Conditions are not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with findmylocalaccountant.co.uk's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms and Conditions shall be void.
- The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
13. Agreement of Terms
Your use of this Web site signifies that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
14. Contact Us
You can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org for queries, complaints or any other kind of feedback.
FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS INFORMATION LISTED ON FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK OR SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS AND
SERVICES SOLD BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK.
FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM FINDMYLOCALACCOUNTANT.CO.UK SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or legality of any of the Information.
- Fndmylocalaccountant.co.uk disclaims all liability for any (a) indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, reliance, or consequential damages, (b) loss of profits, (c) business interruption, (d) loss of or damage to reputation or any third party, or (e) loss of information or data.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be stopped due to factors outside our control.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, the limitation or exclusion of implied warranties, or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. If you reside in such a jurisdiction, the above limitations shall apply to you to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.