Get you business listed for free
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
01. What is Find My Local Accountant?
Find My Local accountant is a business directory catering toUKwide accountants to find clients from their local area.
02. Do I have to register to retain my business details in the directory?
Yes, you need to register your business details with us and choose one of our packages to retain your business details in our directory.
03. What happens next once I create a listing?
Once you create a listing, we will send you your unique username and password to log into your account. You can edit your business details from there
04. How do I pay for my listing?
Once you create your listing and select the appropriate package for you, we will send you the invoice directly to you by e mail. You will need to settle the relevant amount within 30 days from the invoice date.
05. What are the available packages that I can list my business in?
Please visit the “Our Packages” for all the details of the available packages their features and prices.
06. How long will be my listing is valid after I register?
Your listing will be valid for 01 year from the date of registration. Upon the completion of this period you can renew your listing for another year by paying the annual fee.
07. Do I have to register to use the services of this site?
No, you don’t have to register to use the services. You can browse the details of the accountants that are published here
08. What are the benefits that I would get from listing my business in this directory?
Please visit the "Our Packages" page for the details of features of each package and how it can benefit your business